Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

So here is to being another month before I blogged again..I am going to try and do better..at least one post a week--maybe more--if you're lucky! The last weekend in February..we went to Birmingham to help my sister move into her new house **which she now has decorated beautifully**, go to my soon- to- be nephew Brodie's birthday party, and pick up our new furniture **which I love**! The party was a lot of fun, but Parker just isn't old enough for the bowling alley just yet..give him another year or two. Brodie did get a 4-wheeler that he and Parker tested out on Sunday. I was a little nervous, but the boys had a great time.

During the first week of March, I had to give the Alabama High School Graduation Exam (AHSGE), which is what my job is about. I teach remediation to students who have not passed the math part (Algebra I and basic Geometry) and the science part (Biology). We get results back March 29th...pray that my kids did well! It was a very looong week.

On Sunday, I took Parker to get an Easter picture taken by Heather Miller Newman..I think that it looks fabulous. He was such a sweet boy, which reminds me...he has been such a sweet boy all of the time lately. I took him to the ENT a couple of weeks ago, and I could not have asked for a more perfect child. All things are good with our ears!

This is the picture from Heather Miller Newman


Parker patiently (literally) waiting for Dr. McQueen

I am a member of an organiztion called the Coterie Club. On March 13th, we did our annual Storybook Festival. I was in the play Aladdin--I was the narrator, merchant, and Jafar. My mom brought Parker--he was pretty good, but he wanted his Mama. They left a little early because Parker kept saying he was 'freezing'. He loves saying that.

Jim and I celebrated our Anniversary on March 17th. I am very thankful for the marriage that we have. He is such a good provider and father. I couldn't have picked another man any better. It was also my sister-in-law Sandra's birthday. All of my family came over and we celebrated her birthday and our anniversary.

Parker all decked out in his green for St. Patrick's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment